Nebraska Revised Statute 38-1099
Chapter 38 Section 1099
School of cosmetology license; school of esthetics license; application; additional information.
Along with the application the applicant for a license to operate a school of cosmetology or school of esthetics shall submit:
(1) A detailed floor plan or blueprint of the proposed school building sufficient to show compliance with the relevant rules and regulations;
(2) Evidence of minimal property damage, personal injury, and liability insurance coverage for the proposed school;
(3) A copy of the curriculum to be taught for all courses;
(4) A copy of the school rules and the student contract;
(5) A list of the names and credentials of all licensees to be employed by the school and the name and qualifications of the school manager;
(6) Complete student entrance notifications and contracts for all persons proposed as students or student instructors, which shall be submitted fifteen days prior to opening;
(7) A completed cosmetology education or esthetics education evaluation scale, as applicable; and
(8) A schedule of proposed hours of operation and class and course scheduling.