Nebraska Revised Statute 38-10,142
Nail technology salon; operating requirements.
In order to maintain its license in good standing, each nail technology salon shall operate in accordance with the following requirements:
(1) The nail technology salon shall at all times comply with all applicable provisions of the Cosmetology, Electrology, Esthetics, Nail Technology, and Body Art Practice Act and all rules and regulations adopted and promulgated under such act;
(2) The nail technology salon owner or his or her agent shall notify the department at least thirty days prior to any change of ownership, name, or address, and at least one week prior to closure, except in emergency circumstances as determined by the department;
(3) No nail technology salon shall permit any unlicensed person to perform any of the practices of nail technology within its confines or employment;
(4) The nail technology salon shall display a name upon, over, or near the entrance door distinguishing it as a nail technology salon;
(5) The nail technology salon shall permit any duly authorized agent of the department to conduct an operation inspection or investigation at any time during the normal operating hours of the nail technology salon, without prior notice, and the owner and manager shall assist the inspector by providing access to all areas of the nail technology salon, all personnel, and all records requested by the inspector;
(6) The nail technology salon shall display in a conspicuous place the following records:
(a) The current license or certificate of consideration to operate a nail technology salon;
(b) The current licenses of all persons licensed under the act who are employed by or working in the nail technology salon; and
(c) The rating sheet from the most recent operation inspection;
(7) At no time shall a nail technology salon employ more employees than permitted by the square footage requirements of the act; and
(8) The nail technology salon shall not knowingly permit its employees to use or consume intoxicating beverages upon its premises.