Nebraska Revised Statute 38-10,116
Licensed apprentice salon; operating requirements.
In order to maintain and renew its license in good standing, each apprentice salon shall operate in accordance with the following requirements:
(1) The apprentice salon shall at all times comply with all applicable provisions of the Cosmetology, Electrology, Esthetics, Nail Technology, and Body Art Practice Act and all rules and regulations adopted and promulgated under such act;
(2) The salon shall maintain its salon license in good standing; and
(3) The salon shall operate in accordance with all operating requirements and all student requirements of a school of cosmetology or school of esthetics, except that the department, with the recommendation of the board, may adopt and promulgate rules and regulations to modify or waive any such requirements that are deemed not applicable to an apprentice salon.
- Laws 1986, LB 318, § 115;
- Laws 2002, LB 241, § 44;
- R.S.1943, (2003), § 71-3,154;
- Laws 2007, LB463, § 378.