Nebraska Revised Statute 38-10,114
Apprentice salon license; application; procedure; additional information.
Any person seeking a license to operate an apprentice salon shall submit a complete application at least thirty days before construction or remodeling of the building proposed for use is scheduled to begin. If no construction or remodeling is planned, the application shall be received at least thirty days before training of apprentices is scheduled to begin. Along with the application the applicant shall submit:
(1) A detailed floor plan or blueprint of the proposed apprentice salon sufficient to demonstrate compliance with the Cosmetology, Electrology, Esthetics, Nail Technology, and Body Art Practice Act;
(2) Evidence of minimal property damage, bodily injury, and liability insurance coverage;
(3) A list of the names and qualifications of all instructors employed or proposed to be employed;
(4) Completed enrollment forms for all apprentices proposed to be enrolled;
(5) A copy of the rules the salon proposes to use for its apprentices;
(6) A copy of the apprentice contract;
(7) A copy of the curriculum proposed to be used;
(8) A proposed schedule of training for each apprentice; and
(9) A completed cosmetology education evaluation scale.
- Laws 1986, LB 318, § 113;
- Laws 1997, LB 752, § 171;
- R.S.1943, (2003), § 71-3,152;
- Laws 2007, LB463, § 376.