Nebraska Revised Statute 37-345
Fees; concessions; disposition; State Park Cash Revolving Fund; created; use; investment.
(1) The commission may establish and collect reasonable fees for the use of state park-operated facilities of a personal-service nature, such as cabins, camps, swimming facilities, boats, and other equipment or services of a similar nature. The commission, in its sole discretion, may grant concessions in state park areas for the provisions of certain appropriate services to the public, may grant permits for certain land or other resource utilization commensurate with the purposes of sections 37-337 to 37-348, and may prescribe and collect appropriate fees or rentals therefor.
(2) The proceeds of all such fees, rentals, or other revenue from operated facilities, concessions, or permits shall be credited to the State Park Cash Revolving Fund, which fund is hereby created in the state treasury, and shall be used by the commission solely for the improvement, maintenance, and operation of the state parks. Any money in the fund available for investment shall be invested by the state investment officer pursuant to the Nebraska Capital Expansion Act and the Nebraska State Funds Investment Act.
- Laws 1959, c. 436, § 10, p. 1467;
- Laws 1969, c. 584, § 99, p. 2408;
- Laws 1995, LB 7, § 103;
- R.S.1943, (1996), § 81-815.30;
- Laws 1998, LB 922, § 103.