Nebraska Revised Statute 30-705
Costs and attorney's fees; remedies.
(1) Upon a motion by a party or upon the court's own motion, if the court finds during a hearing pursuant to section 30-704 that a person is knowingly isolating the resident from visitation by a family member petitioner, the court may order such person to pay court costs and reasonable attorney’s fees of the family member petitioner and may order other appropriate remedies.
(2) No costs, fees, or other sanctions may be paid from the resident's finances or estate.
(3) If the court determines that the family member petitioner did not have probable cause for filing the petition, the court may order the family member petitioner to pay court costs and reasonable attorney’s fees of the other parties and may order other appropriate remedies.
(4) Remedies may include the payment of the fees and costs of a visitor or a guardian ad litem.
(5) An order may be entered prohibiting the family member petitioner from filing another petition under sections 30-701 to 30-713 in any court in this state for any period of time determined appropriate by the court for up to one year.