Nebraska Revised Statute 3-319.01
Zoning regulations; appeal; hearing; procedure; board; duties.
(1) Any person aggrieved or taxpayer affected by any decision of an administrative agency made in its administration of airport zoning regulations adopted under the Airport Zoning Act, or any governing body of a political subdivision which is of the opinion that a decision of such an administrative agency is an improper application of airport zoning regulations of concern to such governing body, may appeal to the board of adjustment authorized to hear and decide appeals from the decisions of such administrative agency.
(2) Any appeal taken under this section shall be taken within a reasonable amount of time, as provided by the rules of the board, by filing with the agency from which the appeal is taken and with the board, a notice of appeal specifying the grounds thereof. The agency from which the appeal is taken shall forthwith transmit to the board all the papers constituting the record upon which the action appealed from was taken.
(3) An appeal shall stay any proceeding in furtherance of the action appealed from, unless the agency from which the appeal is taken certifies to the board, after the notice of appeal has been filed with it, that by reason of the facts stated in the certificate a stay would, in its opinion, cause imminent peril to life or property. In such cases the proceedings shall not be stayed except by an order of the board after notice to the agency from which the appeal is taken and upon due cause shown.
(4) The board shall fix a reasonable time for the hearing of appeals, give public notice thereof, give due notice to the parties in interest, and decide the appeal within sixty days after the date of filing such appeal. Any party may appear in person or by an agent or attorney at the hearing.
- Laws 1945, c. 233, § 8(1), p. 686;
- R.S.1943, (2012), § 3-314;
- Laws 2013, LB140, § 15.