Nebraska Revised Statute 29-4016
Chapter 29 Section 4016
For purposes of the Sexual Predator Residency Restriction Act:
(1) Child care facility means a facility licensed pursuant to the Child Care Licensing Act;
(2) Political subdivision means a village, a city, a county, a school district, a public power district, or any other unit of local government;
(3) School means a public, private, denominational, or parochial school which meets the requirements for accreditation or approval prescribed in Chapter 79;
(4) Sex offender means an individual who has been convicted of a crime listed in section 29-4003 and who is required to register as a sex offender pursuant to the Sex Offender Registration Act; and
(5) Sexual predator means an individual who is required to register under the Sex Offender Registration Act, who has committed an aggravated offense as defined in section 29-4001.01, and who has victimized a person eighteen years of age or younger.