Nebraska Revised Statute 29-4001.01
For purposes of the Sex Offender Registration Act:
(1) Aggravated offense means any registrable offense under section 29-4003 which involves the penetration of, direct genital touching of, oral to anal contact with, or oral to genital contact with (a) a victim age thirteen years or older without the consent of the victim, (b) a victim under the age of thirteen years, or (c) a victim who the sex offender knew or should have known was mentally or physically incapable of resisting or appraising the nature of his or her conduct;
(2) DNA sample has the same meaning as in section 29-4103;
(3) Habitual living location means any place that an offender may stay for a period of more than three days even though the sex offender maintains a separate permanent address or temporary domicile;
(4) Minor means a person under eighteen years of age;
(5) State DNA Data Base means the data base established pursuant to section 29-4104; and
(6) Temporary domicile means any place at which the person actually lives or stays for a period of at least three working days.