Nebraska Revised Statute 25-21,258
Chapter 25 Section 21,258
Environmental audit; use as evidence; exceptions.
The protection created by section 25-21,256 does not apply to:
(1) Documents or information required to be developed, maintained, or reported pursuant to any environmental requirements;
(2) Documents or other information required to be available or furnished to a regulatory agency pursuant to any environmental requirements or any other law;
(3) Documents or information maintained or developed relating to grants or other financial assistance sponsored by the state or federal government;
(4) Information obtained by a regulatory agency through observation, inspection, sampling, or monitoring pursuant to an environmental requirement; or
(5) Information obtained through any source independent of the environmental audit.
- Laws 1998, LB 395, § 6.
- Applicability to Residential Lead-Based Paint Professions Practice Act, see section 71-6331.01.