Nebraska Revised Statute 25-1062.01
Director of Natural Resources, defined; notice to appropriator; how given.
(1) The words Director of Natural Resources as used in this section and in sections 25-1064, 25-2159, and 25-2160 mean the Director of Natural Resources, State of Nebraska, his or her successor in office, or any agent, servant, employee, or officer of the State of Nebraska, now or hereafter exercising any powers or duties with respect to the administration of the irrigation water in the state, who may be a party in any court of the state in an action when the relief demanded involves the delivery of irrigation water.
(2) Whenever notice by either registered or certified letter to an appropriator is required in such sections, the address of the appropriator shall be that recorded in the office of the Department of Natural Resources under section 46-230.
- Laws 1941, c. 29, § 1, p. 133;
- C.S.Supp.,1941, § 20-10,111;
- R.S.1943, § 25-1062.01;
- Laws 1957, c. 242, § 14, p. 828;
- Laws 1957, c. 365, § 1, p. 1232;
- Laws 1986, LB 516, § 10;
- Laws 2000, LB 900, § 65.