Nebraska Revised Statute 24-514
Chapter 24 Section 514
Salaries; expenses; operational costs; payment; property purchased by county; how treated.
The State of Nebraska shall pay, with funds appropriated to the Supreme Court, all salaries, benefits, and expenses related to the education and travel of judges and employees of the county courts. The state shall also pay, with funds appropriated to the Supreme Court, the following operational costs of the county courts:
(1) Computer hardware and software used for data processing;
(2) Computer hardware and software used for word processing if the costs are incurred on equipment owned by the state;
(3) Communication line costs arising from data and word processing pursuant to subdivisions (1) and (2) of this section; and
(4) Multi-track recorders, microphones, and playback units used to create verbatim records of county court proceedings.
The county shall pay any county court expense not provided for in this section. All property purchased by the county as a county court expense before September 9, 1993, or on or after September 9, 1993, shall remain the property of the county.
- Laws 1972, LB 1032, § 14;
- Laws 1973, LB 226, § 4;
- Laws 1990, LB 822, § 15;
- Laws 1993, LB 593, § 1;
- Laws 2007, LB213, § 1.