Nebraska Revised Statute 21-2994
Chapter 21 Section 2994
(1) The Secretary of State may dissolve a limited cooperative association administratively if the limited cooperative association does not, within sixty days after the due date:
(a) Pay any fee, tax, or penalty due to the Secretary of State under the Nebraska Limited Cooperative Association Act or other law;
(b) Deliver its biennial report to the Secretary of State;
(c) Have a registered agent or registered office in this state; or
(d) Notify the Secretary of State that its registered agent or registered office has been changed, that its registered agent has resigned, or that its registered office has been discontinued.
(2) If the Secretary of State determines that a ground exists for administratively dissolving a limited cooperative association, the Secretary of State shall file a record of the determination and serve the limited cooperative association with a copy of the filed record.
(3) If, within sixty days after service of the copy, the limited cooperative association does not correct each ground for dissolution or demonstrate to the reasonable satisfaction of the Secretary of State that each uncorrected ground determined by the Secretary of State does not exist, the Secretary of State shall administratively dissolve the limited cooperative association by preparing, signing, and filing a declaration of dissolution that states the grounds for dissolution. The Secretary of State shall serve the limited cooperative association with a copy of the filed declaration.
(4) A limited cooperative association administratively dissolved continues its existence but may carry on only activities necessary to wind up its activities and liquidate its assets under sections 21-2989 and 21-2990 and to notify claimants under sections 21-2991 and 21-2992.
(5) The administrative dissolution of a limited cooperative association does not terminate the authority of its agent for service of process.