Nebraska Revised Statute 21-220
Articles of incorporation.
(MBCA 2.02) (a) The articles of incorporation must set forth:
(1) A corporate name for the corporation that satisfies the requirements of section 21-230;
(2) The number of shares the corporation is authorized to issue and, if such shares are to consist of one class only, the par value of each of such shares or, if such shares are to be divided into classes, the number of shares of each class and a statement of the par value of the shares of each such class;
(3) The street address of the corporation's initial registered office and the name of its initial registered agent at that office. A post office box number may be provided in addition to the street address;
(4) The name and address of each incorporator; and
(5) Any provision limiting or eliminating the requirement to hold an annual meeting of the shareholders if the corporation is registered or intends to register as an investment company under the federal Investment Company Act of 1940, as amended, 15 U.S.C. 80a-1 et seq. The provision is not effective if such corporation does not become or ceases to be so registered.
(b) The articles of incorporation may set forth:
(1) The names and addresses of the individuals who are to serve as the initial directors;
(2) Provisions not inconsistent with law regarding:
(i) The purpose or purposes for which the corporation is organized;
(ii) Managing the business and regulating the affairs of the corporation;
(iii) Defining, limiting, and regulating the powers of the corporation, its board of directors, and shareholders;
(iv) A par value for authorized shares or classes of shares; or
(v) The imposition of personal liability on shareholders for the debts of the corporation to a specified extent and upon specified conditions;
(3) Any provision that under the Nebraska Model Business Corporation Act is required or permitted to be set forth in the bylaws;
(4) A provision eliminating or limiting the liability of a director to the corporation or its shareholders for money damages for any action taken, or any failure to take any action, as a director, except liability for (i) the amount of a financial benefit received by a director to which the director is not entitled, (ii) an intentional infliction of harm on the corporation or the shareholders, (iii) a violation of section 21-2,104, or (iv) an intentional violation of criminal law;
(5) A provision permitting or making obligatory indemnification of a director for liability, as defined in subdivision (3) of section 21-2,110, to any person for any action taken, or any failure to take any action, as a director, except liability for (i) receipt of a financial benefit to which the director is not entitled, (ii) an intentional infliction of harm on the corporation or its shareholders, (iii) a violation of section 21-2,104, or (iv) an intentional violation of criminal law; and
(6) A provision limiting or eliminating any duty of a director or any other person to offer the corporation the right to have or participate in any, or one or more classes or categories of, business opportunities, prior to the pursuit or taking of the opportunity by the director or other person. Any application of such a provision to an officer or a related person of that officer (i) also requires a determination by the board of directors by action of qualified directors taken in compliance with the same procedures as are set forth in section 21-2,122 subsequent to the effective date of the provision applying the provision to a particular officer or any related person of that officer, and (ii) may be limited by the authorizing action of the board.
(c) The articles of incorporation need not set forth any of the corporate powers enumerated in the Nebraska Model Business Corporation Act.
(d) Provisions of the articles of incorporation may be made dependent upon facts objectively ascertainable outside the articles of incorporation in accordance with subsection (k) of section 21-203.
(e) As used in this section, related person has the meaning specified in section 21-2,120.