Nebraska Revised Statute 21-2,202

Chapter 21


Deposit with State Treasurer.

(MBCA 14.40) Assets of a dissolved corporation that should be transferred to a creditor, claimant, or shareholder of the corporation who cannot be found or who is not competent to receive them shall be reduced to cash and deposited with the State Treasurer in accordance with the Uniform Disposition of Unclaimed Property Act. When the creditor, claimant, or shareholder furnishes satisfactory proof of entitlement to the amount deposited, the State Treasurer shall pay such person or his or her representative that amount in accordance with the act.

Cross References

  • Uniform Disposition of Unclaimed Property Act, see section 69-1329.