Nebraska Revised Statute 21-2,154
Chapter 21 Section 2,154
Amendment by board of directors.
(MBCA 10.05) Unless the articles of incorporation provide otherwise, a corporation's board of directors may adopt amendments to the corporation's articles of incorporation without shareholder approval:
(1) To extend the duration of the corporation if it was incorporated at a time when limited duration was required by law;
(2) To delete the names and addresses of the initial directors;
(3) To delete the name and address of the initial registered agent or registered office, if a statement of change is on file with the Secretary of State;
(4) If the corporation has only one class of shares outstanding:
(i) To change each issued and unissued authorized share of the class into a greater number of whole shares of that class; or
(ii) To increase the number of authorized shares of the class to the extent necessary to permit the issuance of shares as a share dividend;
(5) To change the corporate name by substituting the word corporation, incorporated, company, limited, or the abbreviation corp., inc., co., or ltd., for a similar word or abbreviation in the name or by adding, deleting, or changing a geographical attribution for the name;
(6) To reflect a reduction in authorized shares, as a result of the operation of subsection (b) of section 21-251, when the corporation has acquired its own shares and the articles of incorporation prohibit the reissue of the acquired shares;
(7) To delete a class of shares from the articles of incorporation, as a result of the operation of subsection (b) of section 21-251, when there are no remaining shares of the class because the corporation has acquired all shares of the class and the articles of incorporation prohibit the reissue of the acquired shares; or
(8) To make any change expressly permitted by subsection (a) or (b) of section 21-238 to be made without shareholder approval.