Nebraska Revised Statute 21-1336
Chapter 21 Section 1336
Cooperative farm land company; annual report; contents; fee.
(1) Each cooperative farm land company organized hereunder shall make a report in writing to the Secretary of State annually during the month of November in such form as the secretary may prescribe for the reports of nonprofit corporations. The report shall be signed and sworn to, before an officer authorized to administer oaths, by the president, vice president, secretary or other chief officer of the corporation, and forwarded to the Secretary of State.
(2) Such report shall show (a) the name of the corporation, (b) the location of its principal office, (c) the names of the president, secretary-treasurer, and members of the board of trustees or directors, with post office address of each, (d) the date of the annual election of such corporation, and (e) the object or purpose which such corporation is engaged in carrying out.
(3) Upon the filing of such report as provided in subdivisions (1) and (2) of this section, the Secretary of State shall charge and collect a fee of one dollar on or before the first of January next following, which fee shall be in lieu of occupation tax fees.
- Laws 1941, c. 38, § 4, p. 154;
- C.S.Supp.,1941, § 24-2104;
- R.S.1943, § 21-1336.