Nebraska Revised Statute 2-5601
Chapter 2 Section 5601
(1) Commercial channels means the sale or delivery of grapes for any use, except grapes intended for ultimate consumption as table grapes, to any commercial buyer, dealer, processor, or cooperative or to any person, public or private, who resells any grapes or product produced from grapes;
(2) Delivered or delivery means receiving grapes for utilization or as a result of sale in the State of Nebraska but excludes receiving grapes for storage;
(3) First purchaser means any person, public or private corporation, association, partnership, or limited liability company buying, accepting for shipment, or otherwise acquiring the property in or to grapes from a grower;
(4) Grower means any landowner personally engaged in growing grapes, a tenant of the landowner personally engaged in growing grapes, and both the owner and tenant jointly and includes a person, a partnership, a limited liability company, an association, a corporation, a cooperative, a trust, or any other business unit, device, or arrangement; and
(5) Table grapes means grapes intended for ultimate consumption as produce in fresh, unprocessed form and not intended for wine production, juice production, or drying.