Nebraska Revised Statute 2-2639
Noncommercial applicator license; application; denial, when; resident agent for service of process or consent to jurisdiction.
(1) A noncommercial applicator shall meet all certification requirements of the Pesticide Act and shall be a noncommercial applicator license holder of a license issued for the categories in which the pesticide use is to be made.
(2) Application for an original or renewal noncommercial applicator license shall be made to the department on forms prescribed by the department. The application shall include the applicant's date of birth. The department shall not charge a noncommercial applicant a license fee.
(4) A person to whom a noncommercial applicator license is issued shall be a licensed certified applicator authorized to use restricted-use pesticides in the categories in which the individual is licensed.
(5) The department may deny a noncommercial applicator license if it determines that the applicant:
(a) Has had a license as a licensed certified applicator issued by this state or another state revoked within the last two years;
(b) Has been unable to satisfactorily fulfill certification or licensing requirements;
(c) For any other reason is unable to fulfill the provisions of the Pesticide Act applicable to the category for which application is made;
(e) Meets the definition of a private applicator.
(6) As a condition to issuance of a noncommercial applicator license, an applicant located outside this state shall file with the department either a written designation of a resident agent for service of process or a written consent to the jurisdiction of this state for actions taken in the administration and enforcement of the Pesticide Act.