Nebraska Revised Statute 2-2628
Registration required; when.
(1) Except as provided by subsection (2), (3), or (4) of this section, no pesticide shall be distributed in this state or delivered for transportation or transported in intrastate commerce or between points within the state through a point outside the state unless it is registered with the department pursuant to section 2-2629. The manufacturer or other person whose name appears on the label of the pesticide shall register the pesticide.
(2) Registration shall not be required for the transportation of a pesticide through the state without being unloaded or stored at any point or from one plant or warehouse to another plant or warehouse operated by the same person if the pesticide is used solely at the second plant or warehouse as a constituent of a pesticide that is registered under such section.
(3) Registration shall not be required if the pesticide is distributed under the provisions of an experimental-use permit issued by the federal agency.
(4) Registration may not be required, as determined by the department, if the pesticide is not required to be registered by the federal agency.
- Laws 1993, LB 588, § 7;
- Laws 2019, LB320, § 3.
- Effective Date: September 1, 2019