Nebraska Revised Statute 19-3326
Issuance of bonds; certificate by city clerk; annual taxes; collection.
(1) After the issuance of bonds hereunder by a city of the first or second class, a certificate shall be issued by the city clerk certifying the same to the county treasurer of the county in which such city is located and the annual taxes within the district shall be handled in the same manner and collected in the same manner as intersection bonds for street paving in the cities of the first class or second class in Nebraska and to be paid to the city for use as provided by sections 19-3301 to 19-3326.
(2) After the issuance of bonds hereunder by a city of the primary class, a certificate shall be issued by the city clerk. Taxes shall be handled and collected as otherwise provided by law or by home rule charter for such city and those taxes paid to the city shall be used as provided in sections 19-3301 to 19-3327.
- Laws 1967, c. 60, § 26, p. 208;
- R.S.Supp.,1967, § 16-837;
- Laws 1969, c. 88, § 26, p. 450;
- Laws 1975, LB 564, § 3.