Nebraska Revised Statute 18-614

Chapter 18


Damages; payment methods.

In lieu of, or in addition to, the issuance of bonds under section 18-610, the city council or village board of trustees may issue warrants for the payment of damages, and levy taxes, if necessary, to provide funds for their payment, or may temporarily borrow any funds in the treasury belonging to any other fund, for the purpose of making the payments required under sections 18-601 to 18-615, restoring such funds within a reasonable time.