Nebraska Revised Statute 18-3403
For purposes of the Nebraska Municipal Land Bank Act:
(1) Board means the board of directors of a land bank;
(2) Chief executive officer means the mayor, city manager, or chairperson of the board of trustees of a municipality;
(3) Immediate family has the same meaning as in section 49-1425;
(4) Land bank means a land bank established in accordance with the act;
(5) Municipality means any city or village of this state; and
(6) Real property means lands, lands under water, structures, and any and all easements, air rights, franchises, and incorporeal hereditaments and every estate and right therein, legal and equitable, including terms for years and liens by way of judgment, mortgage, or otherwise, and any and all fixtures and improvements located thereon.