Nebraska Revised Statute 13-803
For purposes of the Interlocal Cooperation Act:
(1) Joint entity shall mean an entity created by agreement pursuant to section 13-804;
(2) Public agency shall mean any county, city, village, school district, or agency of the state government or of the United States, any drainage district, sanitary and improvement district, or other municipal corporation or political subdivision of this state, and any political subdivision of another state;
(3) Public safety services shall mean public services for the protection of persons or property. Public safety services shall include law enforcement, fire protection, and emergency response services; and
(4) State shall mean a state of the United States and the District of Columbia.
- Laws 1963, c. 333, § 3, p. 1071;
- Laws 1971, LB 874, § 1;
- Laws 1975, LB 104, § 9;
- R.S.1943, (1983), § 23-2203;
- Laws 1991, LB 731, § 3;
- Laws 1996, LB 1177, § 15.