Nebraska Revised Statute 45-917
Licensee; written notice; contents; fees, charges, and penalties; posting required.
(1)(a) Every licensee shall, at the time any delayed deposit transaction is made, give to the maker of the check, or if there are two or more makers, to one of them, a notice written in plain English disclosing:
(i) The name of the maker, transaction date, and transaction amount;
(ii) The payment due date and total payment due;
(iii) The total of fees on the transaction, expressed as both a dollar amount and an annual percentage rate;
(iv) The date on which the check will be deposited or presented for negotiation; and
(v) Any penalty not to exceed fifteen dollars which the licensee will charge if the check is not negotiable on the date agreed upon. If the licensee required the maker to give two checks for one delayed deposit transaction, the licensee shall charge only one penalty in the event both checks are not negotiable on the date agreed upon.
(b) The notice required by this subsection shall include the following language, all capitalized and in at least ten-point font:
1. THIS TYPE OF SERVICE SHOULD BE USED ONLY TO MEET SHORT-TERM CASH NEEDS.
2. THE LAW DOES NOT ALLOW THIS TYPE OF TRANSACTION TO BE MORE THAN FIVE HUNDRED DOLLARS ($500) IN TOTAL, INCLUDING FEES AND CHARGES, FROM ONE LENDER.
3. YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO RESCIND THIS TRANSACTION IF YOU DO SO BY THE NEXT BUSINESS DAY BEFORE 5 P.M.
4. YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO RESCIND YOUR AUTHORIZATION FOR ELECTRONIC PAYMENT.
(2) In addition to the notice required by subsection (1) of this section, every licensee shall conspicuously display a schedule of all fees, charges, and penalties for all services provided by the licensee. Such notice shall be posted at every office of the licensee.