Nebraska Revised Statute 8-1504
Acquisition; notice; contents.
Except as otherwise provided by rule and regulation of the department, a notice filed pursuant to section 8-1502 shall contain the following information:
(1) The identity, personal history, business background, and experience of each person by whom or on whose behalf the acquisition is to be made, including his or her material business activities and affiliations during the past five years, and a description of any material pending legal or administrative proceedings in which he or she is a party and any criminal indictment or conviction of such person by a state or federal court;
(2) A statement of the assets and liabilities of each person by whom or on whose behalf the acquisition is to be made, as of the end of the fiscal year immediately preceding the date of the notice;
(3) The terms and conditions of the proposed acquisition and the manner in which the acquisition is to be made;
(4) The identity, source, and amount of the funds or other consideration used or to be used in making the acquisition, and if any part of these funds or other consideration has been or is to be borrowed or otherwise obtained for the purpose of making the acquisition, a description of the transaction, the names of the parties, and any arrangements, agreements, or understandings with such persons;
(5) Any plans or proposals which any acquiring party making the acquisition may have to liquidate the bank or trust company, to sell its assets or merge it with any company, or to make any other major change in its business or corporate structure or management;
(6) The identification of any person employed, retained, or to be compensated by the acquiring party, or by any person on his or her behalf, to make solicitations or recommendations to stockholders for the purpose of assisting in the acquisition, and a brief description of the terms of such employment, retainer, or arrangement for compensation;
(7) Copies of all invitations, tenders, or advertisements making a tender offer to stockholders for purchase of their stock to be used in connection with the proposed acquisition; and
(8) Any additional relevant information in such form as the Director of Banking and Finance may require by rule and regulation or by specific request in connection with any particular notice.