Nebraska Revised Statute 9-337
Chapter 9 Section 337
Pickle cards; construction standards.
(1) Pickle cards shall be constructed so that it is impossible to determine the covered or concealed number, letter, symbol, configuration, or combination thereof on the pickle card until it has been dispensed to and opened by the player, by any method or device, including, but not limited to, the use of a marking, variance in size, variance in paper fiber, or light.
(2) All pickle cards shall be constructed to ensure that, when offered for sale to the public, the pickle card is virtually opaque and free of security defects so that winning pickle cards cannot be determined, prior to being opened, through the use of high-intensity lights or any other method.
(3) All pickle cards shall be constructed to conform in all other respects to the provisions and specifications imposed by the Nebraska Pickle Card Lottery Act or by rule or regulation as to the manufacture, assembly, or packaging of pickle cards or pickle card units.
- Laws 1985, LB 408, § 23;
- R.S.Supp.,1985, § 9-186.01;
- Laws 1986, LB 1027, § 103.