Nebraska Revised Statute 9-304
Chapter 9 Section 304
Allowable expenses, defined.
Allowable expenses shall mean:
(1) All costs associated with the purchasing, printing, or manufacturing of any items to be used or distributed to participants;
(2) All office expenses;
(3) All promotional expenses;
(4) All salaries of persons employed to operate the lottery by the sale of pickle cards;
(5) Any rental or lease expense;
(6) Any fee paid to any person associated with the operation of any lottery by the sale of pickle cards, including any commission paid to a sales agent and any expense for which a sales agent is reimbursed;
(7) Any delivery or shipping charge incurred by a licensed organization in connection with the lottery by the sale of pickle cards;
(8) Any license fees paid to the department to license the organization, each utilization-of-funds member, and each sales agent and any pickle card dispensing device registration fees paid to the department to register devices utilized at the licensed organization's designated premises or its bingo occasions; and
(9) Any pickle card dispensing device repairs or maintenance paid by the licensed organization.
- Laws 1986, LB 1027, § 70;
- Laws 1988, LB 1232, § 7;
- Laws 1994, LB 694, § 64;
- Laws 2002, LB 545, § 22.