Nebraska Revised Statute 9-241.04
Premises; rental or lease; requirements.
A premises may be rented or leased by a licensed organization for the purpose of conducting bingo. Such rental or lease agreement shall be in writing and may include the rental or lease of personal property, excluding bingo equipment, which is necessary in order to conduct a bingo occasion. Such rental or lease agreement shall be in accordance with the rules and regulations adopted by the department and the following:
(1) Except as provided in section 9-255.06, the premises must be rented or leased from a licensed commercial lessor;
(2) All bingo occasions shall be conducted only by the organization which holds the rental or lease agreement;
(3) No rental or lease payments shall be based on a percentage of the gross receipts or profits from bingo or on the number of persons attending or playing at any bingo occasion;
(4) No rental or lease agreement for real or personal property shall be in excess of fair market value;
(5) No rental or lease agreement for a premises shall contain any right to use bingo supplies or bingo equipment. A rental or lease agreement for bingo equipment shall be separate and distinct from that for a premises; and
(6) All rental and lease agreements shall be subject to prior approval by the department.
- Laws 1994, LB 694, § 41.