Nebraska Revised Statute 89-193
Chapter 89 Section 193
Invoice; when required; contents.
Whenever the quantity is determined for a commodity sold from bulk, except sales from bulk of less than twenty dollars and sales of motor vehicle fuel of less than one hundred dollars, an invoice shall be prepared by the person physically in control of the quantity determination and shall contain the following information:
(1) The name and address of the buyer and seller involved in the transaction;
(2) The date delivered;
(3) The quantity delivered and the quantity upon which the price is based if different from the delivered quantity;
(4) The identity in the most descriptive terms commercially practicable, including any quality representation made in connection with the sale; and
(5) The count of individually wrapped packages, if more than one.
- Laws 1972, LB 1413, § 11;
- Laws 1982, LB 678, § 1;
- Laws 1991, LB 356, § 22.