Nebraska Revised Statute 87-606
Contract for invention development services; contents.
Every contract for invention development services shall set forth in boldface of at least ten-point type the following:
(1) The terms and conditions of payment and contract termination rights required by section 87-603;
(2) A full, clear, and concise description of the specific acts or services that the invention developer undertakes to perform for the customer. To the extent that the description of the specific acts or services affords discretion in the invention developer as to what specific acts or services will be performed, the invention developer shall be deemed a fiduciary;
(3) A statement as to whether the invention developer undertakes to construct, sell, or distribute one or more prototypes, models, or devices embodying the customer's invention;
(4) The name and principal place of business of the invention developer and the name and principal place of business of any parent, subsidiary, or affiliated company that may engage in performing any of the invention development services;
(5) If any oral or written representation of estimated or projected customer earnings is given by the invention developer, a statement of that estimation or projection and a description of the data upon which it is based;
(6) The name and address of the custodian of all records and correspondence pertaining to the invention development services and a statement that the invention developer is required to maintain all records and correspondence relating to performance of the invention development services for that customer for a period of not less than two years after expiration of the term of the contract for invention development services, which records and correspondence shall be made available to the customer or his or her representative for review and copying at the customer's reasonable expense on the invention developer's premises during normal business hours upon seven days' written notice; and
(7) A statement setting forth a time schedule for performance of the invention development services, including an estimated date by which performance of the invention development services is expected to be completed.
- Laws 1991, LB 96, § 6.