Nebraska Revised Statute 86-210
Rules and regulations.
The commission shall adopt and promulgate competitively neutral rules and regulations necessary to implement the Telephone Consumer Slamming Prevention Act, including rules and regulations that:
(1) Ensure that subscribers are protected from deceptive practices in the obtaining of authorizations and verifications required by section 86-205;
(2) Are applicable to all basic local exchange service, intra-LATA interexchange service, inter-LATA interexchange service, and any other telecommunications service provided by telecommunications companies in this state;
(3) Maintain records, provide procedures, and establish performance standards for telecommunications companies with respect to changes of an authorized telecommunications company pursuant to the act;
(4) Establish and administer a slamming complaint system for subscribers of telecommunications service and enforce the provisions of the act; and
(5) Are consistent with 47 C.F.R. 64.1100, 64.1120, 64.1130, and 64.1190, as such regulations existed on January 1, 2002, for the selection of telecommunications companies. The Public Service Commission may adopt and promulgate rules and regulations consistent with the federal regulations for changing long distance service under subpart K of 47 C.F.R. part 64, as such regulations existed on January 1, 2002.