Nebraska Revised Statute 85-1423
Chapter 85 Section 1423
Commission; postsecondary education information system; duties.
The commission shall maintain a comprehensive state-level public postsecondary education information system. After consulting with the governing boards or their designated representatives, the commission shall:
(1) Identify the state-level information to be reported on an annual or periodic basis regarding each postsecondary system's and institution's programs, personnel, finances, students, and facilities utilization and inventory;
(2) Identify the data elements for which information will be collected and reported to the state;
(3) Identify the information classification formats to be used by the postsecondary systems and institutions in presenting program, financial, student, facility, personnel, and audit information;
(4) Identify the data-collection, reporting, and auditing procedures for the information system; and
(5) Identify a procedure for updating the information system to meet changing conditions.
- Laws 1978, LB 897, § 3;
- R.S.1943, (1987), § 85-970;
- Laws 1994, LB 683, § 27;
- Laws 1999, LB 816, § 20.