Nebraska Revised Statute 81-885.34
Subdivision real estate; sale; subdivision certificate; application; contents; fee.
Prior to the time when such subdivision real estate is offered for sale, such person, partnership, limited liability company, or corporation shall make application for a subdivision certificate to the commission in writing on a form to be prescribed by the commission and approved by the Attorney General. Such application shall be accompanied by a filing fee of one hundred dollars plus twenty-five dollars for each one hundred lots or fraction thereof to be offered for sale. Such application shall contain the following information and supporting documents:
(1) The name and address of the applicant and whether the applicant is a person, partnership, limited liability company, or corporation;
(2) If the applicant is a partnership, the names and addresses of the individual members thereof;
(3) If the applicant is a limited liability company, the names and addresses of the individual members thereof;
(4) If the applicant is a corporation, the place of incorporation and the names and addresses of its officers and members of its board of directors;
(5) The legal description and area of the real estate to be offered for sale, including maps and recorded plats thereof showing the area involved;
(6) The name and address of the legal owner of the real estate to be offered for sale;
(7) A certified, audited financial statement fully and fairly disclosing the current financial condition of the developer;
(8) A statement of the condition of the title of the subdivided lands including encumbrances as of a specified date within thirty days of the application;
(9) Copies of the instruments by which the interest in the subdivided lands was acquired and a statement of any lien or encumbrances upon the title and copies of the instruments creating the lien or encumbrances, if any, with dates as to recording, along with the documentary evidence that any mortgagee or trustee of a deed of trust has subordinated his or her interest in the real estate to the interest of a purchaser of the real estate;
(10) A true statement of the terms and conditions on which it is intended to dispose of the real estate, together with copies of any contracts intended to be used, which contracts shall contain (a) a provision entitling the purchaser, if he or she has not seen the land, to an unconditional right of refund of all payments made under the contract if such right is exercised within fourteen days after inspecting the land and if inspection is made within a time provided in the contract which shall not be less than four months from the date of the contract and (b) a provision granting to the purchaser an unconditional right to rescind the contract for a period of fourteen days if he or she has not inspected the land within the time provided in the contract for inspection;
(11) A statement of the zoning and other governmental regulations affecting the use of the land to be sold or offered for sale disclosing whether or not such regulations have been satisfied; and
(12) A copy of an offering statement which sets forth the material facts with respect to the land to be offered or sold.
After receiving the application, the commission may require such additional information concerning the real estate as it deems necessary.
- Laws 1973, LB 68, § 34;
- Laws 1978, LB 361, § 11;
- Laws 1983, LB 182, § 25;
- Laws 1993, LB 121, § 535;
- Laws 2002, LB 863, § 22.