Nebraska Revised Statute 81-645
Cancer registry; Department of Health and Human Services; duties.
(1) Compile and publish a statistical report annually or at reasonable intervals containing information obtained from patient data pursuant to such sections in order to provide accessible information useful to physicians, medical personnel, and the public. Such report shall comply with sections 81-663 to 81-675;
(2) Comply with all necessary requirements in order to obtain funds or grants;
(3) Coordinate with existing statewide cancer registry programs to the extent feasible; and
(4) Consult with medical professionals, hospital tumor registries, and medical records representatives in formulating the plans and policies of the cancer registry program.
- Laws 1982, LB 212, § 4;
- Laws 1986, LB 925, § 2;
- Laws 1991, LB 703, § 71;
- Laws 1993, LB 536, § 116.