Nebraska Revised Statute 81-639
Chapter 81 Section 639
Cancer and smoking disease research; department; make grants and contracts; considerations.
(1) The relevancy of the applicant's proposal to the furthering of research of cancer and smoking diseases;
(2) The feasibility of the applicant's proposal;
(3) The availability of other sources of funding for the applicant's proposal;
(4) The facilities, personnel, and expertise available to the applicant for use in the proposal; and
(5) Evidence of the quality of the applicant's prior or existing programs for research of cancer and smoking diseases or the applicant's potential for developing new programs for such research.
- Laws 1981, LB 506, § 3;
- Laws 2007, LB296, § 737.