Nebraska Revised Statute 81-6,124
For purposes of the Population Health Information Act:
(1) Clinical information means information related to the diagnosis and treatment of health conditions or services provided for health conditions;
(2) Department means the Department of Health and Human Services;
(3) Designated health information exchange means the statewide health information exchange described in section 71-2455;
(4) Health care entity means a health care facility as defined in section 71-413, a home health agency as defined in section 71-417, an urgent care treatment center, a laboratory, a medicaid managed care organization, a federally qualified health center, a health care practitioner facility as defined in section 71-414, a dental facility, a local public health department, a health insurance carrier, or any other organization or entity providing health care services in Nebraska;
(5) Health care provider means a person practicing as a health care professional under the Uniform Credentialing Act; and
(6) Prescription drug monitoring program means the program created under section 71-2454.
- Uniform Credentialing Act, see section 38-101.