Nebraska Revised Statute 81-6,113
For purposes of the Outpatient Surgical Procedures Data Act:
(1) Department means the Department of Health and Human Services;
(2) Medicaid means the medical assistance program established pursuant to the Medical Assistance Act;
(3) Medicare means Title XVIII of the federal Social Security Act, as such title existed on January 1, 2003;
(4) Outpatient surgical procedure means a surgical procedure provided to patients who do not require inpatient hospitalization;
(5) Primary payor means the public payor or private payor which is expected to be responsible for the largest percentage of the patient's current bill;
(6) Private payor means any nongovernmental source of funding; and
(7) Public payor means medicaid, medicare, and any other governmental source of funding.
- Medical Assistance Act, see section 68-901.