Nebraska Revised Statute 81-2143
Violations, enumerated; penalties.
It shall be a Class I misdemeanor knowingly and willfully to commit or to order, instruct, or direct another to commit any of the following acts:
(1) To make a false statement in any license application, request for inspection, certificate, or other lawfully authorized or required form or statement provided by the State Electrical Act;
(2) To perform electrical work for another without a proper license for such work;
(3) To fail to file a request for inspection when required;
(4) To interfere with or refuse entry to an inspector lawfully engaged in the performance of his or her duties; or
(5) To fail or neglect to comply with the act or any lawful rule, regulation, or order of the board.
- Laws 1975, LB 525, § 43;
- Laws 1977, LB 39, § 292;
- R.S.Supp.,1980, § 81-5,113;
- Laws 1993, LB 193, § 33.