Nebraska Revised Statute 81-162
Purchases or leases; form of contract.
Contracts for purchases or leases may be made in any of the following forms:
(1) For the furnishing of specific personal property at specific prices;
(2) For the furnishing of personal property, according to the specifications, at a fixed rate for a minimum quantity, subject to furnishing a greater quantity at the same or a lesser rate; or
(3) For the furnishing of personal property, according to the specifications without a stated minimum at a rate stated, commonly known as a price agreement.
The form of the contract to be used in any case shall be subject to the discretion of the materiel division.
- Laws 1943, c. 215, § 18, p. 709;
- R.S.1943, § 81-162;
- Laws 1975, LB 359, § 11;
- Laws 1992, LB 1241, § 20.