Nebraska Revised Statute 81-150
Materiel administrator; oath.
Before entering upon the discharge of his or her duties, the materiel administrator shall take and subscribe an oath, to be filed in the office of the Secretary of State, to the effect:
(1) That he or she will support the Constitution of the United States and the Constitution of Nebraska;
(2) That he or she will faithfully and impartially discharge the duties of his or her office; and
(3) That he or she is not then and will not be, at any time during his or her term of office, connected, interested, or otherwise concerned, directly or indirectly, with any person, partnership, limited liability company, firm, association, corporation, or other vendor, agent, or intermediary from or through whom any purchases or contracts for purchase, shall be made by him or her during his or her incumbency in office.
- Laws 1943, c. 215, § 6, p. 706;
- R.S.1943, § 81-150;
- Laws 1993, LB 121, § 522;
- Laws 2000, LB 654, § 7.