Nebraska Revised Statute 81-1118.06
Materiel division; state purchasing bureau; purposes.
The purposes of the state purchasing bureau created by section 81-1118 are:
(1) To increase public confidence in the procedures followed in public procurement;
(2) To insure the fair and equitable treatment of all persons who deal with the procurement system of this state;
(3) To provide increased economy in state procurement activities and maximize to the fullest extent practicable the purchasing value of the public funds of the state;
(4) To foster effective broad-based competition within the free enterprise system; and
(5) To provide safeguards for the maintenance of a procurement system of quality and integrity.
- Laws 1981, LB 381, § 31;
- Laws 2000, LB 654, § 30.