Nebraska Revised Statute 8-1106
Registration by coordination.
(1) Any security for which a registration statement has been filed under the Securities Act of 1933 in connection with the same offering may be registered by coordination.
(2) A registration statement under this section shall contain the following information and be accompanied by the following documents, in addition to payment of the registration fee prescribed in section 8-1108 and, if required under section 8-1112, a consent to service of process meeting the requirements of that section:
(a) One copy of the prospectus filed under the Securities Act of 1933 together with all amendments thereto;
(b) The amount of securities to be offered in this state;
(c) The states in which a registration statement or similar document in connection with the offering has been or is expected to be filed;
(d) Any adverse order, judgment, or decree previously entered in connection with the offering by any court or the Securities and Exchange Commission;
(e) If the director by rule and regulation or order requires, a copy of the articles of incorporation and bylaws or their substantial equivalents currently in effect, a copy of any agreements with or among underwriters, a copy of any indenture or other instrument governing the issuance of the security to be registered, and a specimen or copy of the security;
(f) If the director requests, any other information or copies of any other documents filed under the Securities Act of 1933; and
(g) An undertaking to forward promptly all amendments to the federal registration statement, other than an amendment which merely delays the effective date.
(3) A registration statement under this section shall automatically become effective at the moment the federal registration statement or qualification becomes effective if all the following conditions are satisfied:
(a) No stop order is in effect and no proceeding is pending under the Securities Act of 1933, as amended, or under section 8-1109;
(b) The registration statement has been on file with the director for at least ten days; and
(c) A statement of the maximum and minimum proposed offering prices and the maximum underwriting discounts and commissions has been filed and the offering is made within those limitations. The registrant shall promptly notify the director by facsimile transmission or electronic mail of the date and time when the federal registration statement became effective and the content of the price amendment, if any, and shall promptly file a posteffective amendment containing the information and documents in the price amendment. Price amendment means the final federal amendment which includes a statement of the offering price, underwriting and selling discounts or commissions, amount of proceeds, conversion rates, call prices, and other matters dependent upon the offering price.
(4) Upon failure to receive the required notification and posteffective amendment with respect to the price amendment, the director may enter a stop order, without notice or hearing, retroactively denying effectiveness to the registration statement or suspending its effectiveness until there has been compliance with this subsection, if he or she promptly notifies the registrant by telephone or electronic mail and promptly confirms by letter sent postage prepaid when he or she notifies by telephone or electronic mail of the issuance of the order. If the registrant proves compliance with the requirements of this subsection as to notice and posteffective amendment, the stop order shall be void as of the time of its entry.
(5) The director may by rule and regulation or order waive either or both of the conditions specified in subsections (2) and (3) of this section. If the federal registration statement or qualification becomes effective before all these conditions have been satisfied and they are not waived, the registration statement shall automatically become effective as soon as all the conditions have been satisfied.