Nebraska Revised Statute 79-965
Payment of compensation less required deductions; discharge of claims for service.
Notwithstanding any other law, rule, or regulation affecting the salary, pay, compensation, or tenure of any member, payment of such salary, pay, or compensation to such member, less the required deductions provided for in the School Employees Retirement Act, shall be a full and complete discharge and acquittance of all claims for service rendered by such member during the period covered by such payment.
- Laws 1945, c. 219, § 39, p. 651;
- R.S.Supp.,1947, § 79-2939;
- Laws 1949, c. 256, § 472, p. 853;
- R.S.1943, (1994), § 79-1538;
- Laws 1996, LB 900, § 600.