Nebraska Revised Statute 79-929
Chapter 79 Section 929
Board; issue prior service certificate; modification.
Upon verification of the statements of service, the retirement board shall issue prior service certificates stating, for each member with a valid claim, the length of service in this state, rendered prior to the day of the establishment of the retirement system, with which the member is credited on the basis of his or her proof of service. Any member may, within one year from the date of issuance or modification of such certificate, request the retirement board to modify or correct his or her prior service certificate.
- Laws 1945, c. 219, § 18, p. 644;
- R.S.Supp.,1947, § 79-2918;
- Laws 1949, c. 256, § 452, p. 847;
- Laws 1951, c. 293, § 1, p. 972;
- R.S.1943, (1994), § 79-1518;
- Laws 1996, LB 900, § 564.