Nebraska Revised Statute 79-532
Parental involvement; policy; contents.
The policy required by section 79-531 shall include, but need not be limited to, the following:
(1) How the school district will provide access to parents concerning textbooks, tests, and other curriculum materials used in the school district;
(2) How the school district will handle requests by parents to attend and monitor courses, assemblies, counseling sessions, and other instructional activities;
(3) Under what circumstances parents may ask that their children be excused from testing, classroom instruction, and other school experiences the parents may find objectionable;
(4) How the school district will provide access to records of students;
(5) What the school district's testing policy will be; and
(6) How the school district participates in surveys of students and the right of parents to remove their children from such surveys.
- Laws 1994, LB 1161, § 3;
- R.S.1943, (1994), § 79-4,244;
- Laws 1996, LB 900, § 285.