Nebraska Revised Statute 79-1220
Chapter 79 Section 1220
Board; offices; location.
(1) The board shall determine the location within the educational service unit of its principal office and may, if necessary for the performance of its duties under the Educational Service Units Act, establish one or more other offices at such locations as it shall determine within the educational service unit. The board may acquire office space by purchase out of funds appropriated to it for educational purposes or may rent or lease such space as may be necessary. The board shall also acquire the personal property necessary for the performance of its duties.
(2) When due to boundary changes provided for in sections 79-1206 to 79-1211 the principal office of an educational service unit is no longer located within the boundaries of the educational service unit, then the affected educational service unit may maintain its principal office outside the boundaries of the unit.
- Laws 1965, c. 504, § 6, p. 1611;
- Laws 1987, LB 688, § 23;
- R.S.1943, (1994), § 79-2206;
- Laws 1996, LB 900, § 937.