Nebraska Revised Statute 79-10,104
Chapter 79 Section 10,104
Real property; acquisition; instructional purposes; construction of buildings; limitation.
(1) A school district may acquire, except by eminent domain, real property for use in instructing students in the practical application of skills taught in classes offered by such school district. A school district may construct or improve buildings upon such property, including, but not limited to, buildings constructed or improved as a part of a buildings trade program offered by such district.
(2) Any construction on or improvement or use of property acquired pursuant to subsection (1) of this section shall be in compliance with applicable building codes and zoning requirements.
(3) A school district may sell or lease property acquired pursuant to subsection (1) of this section directly or through an agent.
- Laws 1981, LB 218, § 4;
- R.S.1943, (1994), § 79-4,153.01;
- Laws 1996, LB 900, § 750.
- Bids, when required, see section 73-106.