Nebraska Revised Statute 76-881
Chapter 76 Section 881
Public-offering statement; conversion building; information required.
(a) The public-offering statement of a condominium containing any conversion building must contain, in addition to the information required by section 76-880:
(1) a brief statement by an architect or a professional engineer describing the apparent condition of the structural components and mechanical and electrical installations material to the use and enjoyment of the building;
(2) a statement by the declarant of the age of each item reported on in paragraph (1) of this subsection or a statement that no representations are made in that regard; and
(3) a list of any outstanding notices of uncured violations of building codes or other municipal regulations of which the declarant is actually aware.
(b) This section applies only to buildings containing units that may be occupied for residential use.
- Laws 1983, LB 433, § 57;
- Laws 1984, LB 1105, § 16;
- Laws 1997, LB 622, § 114.