Nebraska Revised Statute 76-2604
Chapter 76 Section 2604
Contents of environmental covenant.
(a) An environmental covenant must:
(1) State that the instrument is an environmental covenant executed pursuant to the Uniform Environmental Covenants Act;
(2) Contain a legally sufficient description of the real property subject to the covenant;
(3) Describe the activity and use limitations on the real property;
(4) Identify every holder;
(5) Be signed by the agency, every holder, and unless waived by the agency every owner of the fee simple of the real property subject to the covenant; and
(6) Identify the name and location of any administrative record for the environmental response project reflected in the environmental covenant.
(b) In addition to the information required by subsection (a) of this section, an environmental covenant may contain other information, restrictions, and requirements agreed to by the persons who signed it, including any:
(1) Requirements for notice following transfer of a specified interest in, or concerning proposed changes in use of, applications for building permits for, or proposals for any site work affecting the contamination on, the property subject to the covenant;
(2) Requirements for periodic reporting describing compliance with the covenant;
(3) Rights of access to the property granted in connection with implementation or enforcement of the covenant;
(4) A brief narrative description of the contamination and remedy, including the contaminants of concern, the pathways of exposure, limits on exposure, and the location and extent of the contamination;
(6) Rights of the holder in addition to its right to enforce the covenant pursuant to section 76-2611; and
(7) Rights to enforce granted to any person.
(c) In addition to other conditions for its approval of an environmental covenant, the agency may require that those persons specified by the agency who have interests in the real property have signed the covenant.